- Technische bedrijven
- Communicatie medewerker
- 5 dag/week
- Werving & Selectie
Customer Service Representative bike manufacturer
Your future employer is a global player in the design and production of bicycles and related products.
With a proud and enthusiastic team they create products people love. They value both the people working for them and the customers for whom they work so hard.
They value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with positive energy, even when making tough calls.
Delivering safe and high-quality products is a top priority, therefor the company works with a dedicated quality and compliance team. The European compliance team is based in Harderwijk, The Netherlands.
ISO point is an exclusive recruitment agency in the fields of Quality, Safety, Security, Health and Environment. We are active in the Dutch jobmarket, with the goal of finding the right job for the right candidate.
Are you QHSE Manager, Safety Expert (MVK, HVK), Quality Manager, Quality Engineer, Health and Safety Coordinator or working in QHSE and ready for a new challenge?
We want to help you with your next career move by using our extensive network to quickly introduce you to interesting clients in many industrial sectors like: food, automotive, petrochemical, offshore, shipping industry, metal, pharmaceuticals, plastics and other businesses such as consultancies, engineering firms, governments and healthcare.
We are looking for a pro-active, bicycle loving Customer Service Representative.
you will be responsible to;
Prevent and/or resolve all customer’s issues in the most efficient, professional manner by doing everything possible within the company's values and policies to customer’s (non) warranty issue(s) and to deliver the best Customer Service from a technical viewpoint to internal and external customers.
In the role as Customer Service Representative your priority is always to;
- Be the first contact for internal and external customers and consumers and answer questions yourself,
- Proactively informing manager and colleagues of repeating issues/questions,
- Communication of non-warranty claims assessed by yourself or the Technical Service Centre,
- Assist with training of CS reps and/or dealer training,
- Contact dealers proactively to follow up on issues and questions,
- Plan regular conference calls with your Territory Managers,
- Discuss sales goals and strategy per time period (week, month, quarter, year),
- Assist with the preparation for, and if applicable attend: Trade & Dealer shows, Product introductions and other dealer/consumer events,
- Process orders, credit orders, return orders and claims,
- Run basic reports and queries,
- Release back orders,
- Assist with translation/development of service bulletins and other product information, distributed through e-mail, dealer mailings, Dexter website, top tech service lists, etc.,
- Actively participate in and follow up on training courses provided to you.
- You live near Harderwijk or are willing to relocate;
- Positive attitude, can do mentality
- Sales driven
- MBO 4 – level or up
- Customer Service experience (at least 2 years)
- Strong computer skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator
- Strong written/verbal communications skills in Dutch & English, French is desirable
- Knowledge of bikes and cycling is desirable
Terms of employment
- An informal, challenging and motivating company culture.
- A stimulating work environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
- Time to exercise during working hours.
- A competitive salary with benefits package.