- Technische bedrijven
- Quality Engineer
- Kwaliteits Manager
- 5 dag/week
- Werving & Selectie
- Interne audits
- QC (quality control)
Field Quality Supervisor – Europe
Your future employer is a global player in the design and production of bicycles and related products.
With a proud and enthusiastic team they create products people love. They value both the people working for them and the customers for whom they work so hard.
They value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with positive energy, even when making tough calls.
Delivering safe and high-quality products is a top priority, therefor the company works with a dedicated quality and compliance team. The European compliance team is based in Harderwijk, The Netherlands.
ISO point is an exclusive recruitment agency in the fields of Quality, Safety, Security, Health and Environment. We are active in the Dutch jobmarket, with the goal of finding the right job for the right candidate.
Are you a QHSE Manager, Safety Expert (MVK, HVK), Quality Manager, Quality Engineer, Health and Safety Coordinator or working in QHSE and ready for a new challenge?
We want to help you with your next career move by using our extensive network to quickly introduce you to interesting clients in many industrial sectors like: food, automotive, petrochemical, offshore, shipping industry, metal, pharmaceuticals, plastics and other businesses such as consultancies, engineering firms, governments and healthcare.
We are looking for a pro-active, bicycle loving Quality supervisor.
You will be based in the province; Gelderland, The Netherlands.
In the role as; "Field Quality Supervisor – Europe", your priority is to always;
- Handle all aspects of field quality issues for European operations.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and suppliers to quickly investigate and resolve quality issues that are identified post-production.
- Prioritize, schedule, and provide direct supervisory oversight for product inspections and rework operations at multiple distribution centers throughout Europe, while working closely together with the Global Field Quality staff, Production, Suppliers, Distribution, and Supply Chain to expedite rework operations.
- Be responsible for analyzing and investigating internal and external customer claim data to identify corrective and preventive actions, developing and maintaining KPI’s for product rework and hold-time performance and supporting the Field Quality Manager in the development and documentation of Field Quality processes and standards.
- Near Nijmegen (or are willing to relocate)
- a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or education in a Quality-related field or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience;
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Quality related role;
- Strong leadership, technical and organizational skills required along with attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills with an interest in working with teams around the world;
- Proficient language skills in English;
- International travel will be required;
- a Pro-active, assertive, self-starter attitude and are able to work independently;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- The ability to understand and read engineering drawings.
Terms of employment
- An informal, challenging and motivating company culture;
- A stimulating work environment with enthusiastic colleagues;
- World wide working experience at the companies operation centers;
- Time to exercise during working hours;
- A competitive salary with benefits package.