- 4 dag/week
- 5 dag/week
- Werving & Selectie
- Lead Auditor
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001 (kwaliteit)
- DIS 45001 (arbo)
- ISO 14001 (milieu)
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 18001:2015
- ISO 18001 / OHSAS (arbo)
Integrated Management Systems (IMS) & Data Manager
Founded in 1950, The organisation is a global market leader in the design, manufacturing, fabrication and servicing of high-quality, high-performance process and conveyor belts, available today in 150 countries around the world.
They employ over 2,500 of the best people in the business – people who love belting and are passionate about what they do best – helping customers with their belting challenges.
They operate 10 manufacturing sites in Europe, the USA, Canada and Asia. And have sales and fabrication centres at over 80 sites worldwide and have own subsidiaries in more than 25 countries.
To maintain the Integrated Management System ensuring compliance with external accreditations and certifications to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 45001.
To act as the Lead Auditor, controlling and maintaining all internal audit programmes and supporting all external audits both by third party accreditors and the Customer.
Driving improvements into the business from data analysis and lead Root Cause and Corrective Action investigations within a production environment.
- The development and maintain the Integrated Management System
- Ensure efficient management and revision control of IMS Procedures, IMS Manuals, Work Instructions, Master Documents, Master Forms and other technical documentation.
- Conduct internal audits and manage internal audit schedules, ensuring findings arising from these audits are closed out in a timely manner.
- Promote and ensure compliance with company policies and applicable standards.
- Manage external accreditation and customer Audits.
- Collect QEHS data and provide analytical analysis.
- Produce Quality Plans to capture customer deliverables/requirements.
- Build and maintain effective cross-functional relationships with internal departments such as Operations/Manufacturing, Sales and Engineering.
- Identify and implement business process improvements.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify and implement robust corrective and preventive actions, in response to safety incidents, customer complaints and internal non-conformances.
- Lead audit trained in ISO9001-2015 essential.
- NEBOSH general certificate or diploma
- Experience in the implementation, development and maintenance of ISO 9001-2015/14001/45001management systems.
- Significant experience working in quality within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience/understanding of quality tools such as 5 Why’s, Fishbone, RCA…
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office,
- Experience in Lean/Six Sigma principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent in producing REACH and standard Risk Assessments