- (Petro)chemische industrie
- Interne audits
Management system documentation advisor
The organisation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with a regional focus on the North Sea, North Africa and South East Asia.
The HSEQ department provides the framework for managing quality, health, safety and environmental issues throughout the organization. The position focuses on the availability and correct version control of governing documents. The position is to focus on the static part of the management system consisting of the governing documents and process descriptions. The up-to-date and availability of right versions and version control is key factor for this function.
The position works closely with all levels of the organization, supporting all disciplines. The position is in a team, working with colleagues in different countries and is working closely with a business partner, auditors, and risk managers. The position is also part of a global transition from local documents to a new look and feel.
- Jobs at his level provide support and/or advice within their discipline, across units and network.
- Job is working closely together with other document controllers.
- The job is expected to contribute to the development and implementation of new procedures/ guidelines to increase efficiency.
- The job is part of the Quality function
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a plan to keep documents in control
- Manage the content in the relevant Document Control Systems.
- Participate to industry workgroups on document control
- Being part of change projects in the governing documents..
- Ensure that all relevant governance is in full compliance with applicable regulations
- Initiate and maintain process reviews and process documentation audits.
- Develop principles in Process Quality Management, in line with HSEQ Management System
- Follow up technical documentation and analyzing the implications.
- Making external rules and regulations, standards and norms available (on request)
- Linking governing documents to the right place in the management system
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES/ QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / PROFILE
- Possesses a relevant degree in process analyses and information management
- Proven result driven and committed to results
- Minimal 2 years of experience with management systems. Experience in compliance issues
- Experience in operational facilities offshore and/or onshore is preferred.
- Is accurate and shows overview over interdependencies of information
- Strong HSEQ culture
- Proven capability to manage activities for document control.
- Is in full command of the English language.
- Is an efficient self-starter with an ability to work alone and as part of a team, prioritize tasks, and delivers against deadlines.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.