- (Petro)chemische industrie
- Certificerende instelling
- Transport en logistieke dienstverlening
- Technische bedrijven
- Adviseur kwaliteit en veiligheid
- 5 dag/week
- Werving & Selectie
- 5500 - 6000 EUR
- 5000 - 5500 EUR
- 4500 - 5000 EUR
- Interne audits
- High level structure
- FMEA (failure mode and effects analysis)
- ISO 14001 (milieu)
Marine Quality and Environmental Officer
You will be working for a family owned leading global provider of integrated transportation, storage and distribution solutions for chemicals and other bulk-liquid products, delivered through its three largest operating units: Tankers, Terminals and Tank Containers.
ISO point is the agency exclusively for vacancies in the quality, safety, working conditions and environment fields. ISO point serves the entire Dutch market, with the aim of finding the right job for the right candidate.
Are you a QHSE manager, Safety expert (MVK, HVK), Quality Manager, Quality Engineer, Health and safety coordinator or working in QHSE and ready for a new challenge?
We are happy to think along with you about your next career move and can quickly introduce you through our extensive network to many interesting clients, such as food, automotive, petrochemical, offshore, shipping, metal, pharmaceutical, plastic or other industrial developments, consulting firms, engineering firms and healthcare institutions.
- Oversees the QA manual for continual improvement.
- Coordinate the QA Group meetings to ensure proper implementation, follow up and closures of suggestion for improvement (experience feedback).
- Provide to the Q&E Manager regularly statistics and reports for the received suggestion for improvement (experience feedback) module and the related QA Group activity.
- Maintain effective communication and co-operation with Chartering, Operations, Group Risk, and other relevant internal stakeholders for consistent liaison work on the regulatory environment, and contingency matters.Ensure effective communication with external stakeholders, customers, regulatory bodies, and Flag States as needed.
- Ensure the emergency preparedness for the Fleet is maintained in accordance with Company Procedures. Develop and maintain the availability of relevant emergency response documentation and plans. Maintain emergency response facilities fully equipped and ready for action. Initiate, Plan, prepare and conduct adequate ship-shore exercises; (incl. media training, and QI drills). Facilitate lessons learned and improvements implementation. Coordinate relevant activities for branch offices.
- Ensure the Environmental Management system is maintained, updated and implemented onshore and onboard the Ships in compliance with International environmental rules and regulations and ISO14001-2015 Standard. Ensure the accuracy of Environmental Data Collection, the established environmental Programs Follow up & continuous monitoring of KPIs.
Assist in the schedule and coordination of the Environmental Committee Meetings including the preparation of agenda and communication to Stakeholders. Prepare trend analysis based on monitoring data for Management reviews. Track and follow up any environmental rules and regulations which may affect the Company performance or business. Act as an environmental advisor to internal Stakeholders. Ensure Shore personnel & SMTs aboard ships are provided with environmental and regulatory support.
- Conduct internal ISM/ISO/ISPS audits of ships and shore departments.
- Participate in training Seminars for Sea Staff and Office Personnel, as needed.
- Perform Incident & Accident Investigation.
- 5 years or proven experience in a Marine QHSES position.
- ISO 9001/14001 and ISM auditor certificate.
- Internal auditor experience.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural team.
- Excellent computer skills required, particularly in MS Office and MS Outlook.
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills.
- Ability to work in an international, multicultural environment, able to handle multiple tasks.
- Broad knowledge of Shipping and Chemical Trade.
Terms of employment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €65,000.00 to €80,000.00 /year