- Kwaliteits Manager
- Quality Engineer
- 5 dag/week
- Werving & Selectie
- 3500 - 4000 EUR
- 4000 - 4500 EUR
- ISO 9001 (kwaliteit)
- ISO 9001:2015
- QA (quality assurance)
- Interne audits
- High level structure
Our client is a leading provider of General Aviation avionics for communications, navigation and surveillance. Their business is flourishing; they are taking on significant new development programs in avionics and have recently opened a new facility in the Netherlands.
As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that our client and our subcontractors work in accordance with industry regulations as we develop and introduce cutting edge products. While you will report to the Chief Operating Officer, under our regulatory framework the Quality Manager also has direct/unhindered access & reporting responsibilities to the CEO for all aspects of the quality management. You will provide independent oversight of production and maintenance operations as part of product quality and airworthiness monitoring. You will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s quality systems to ensure that the organisation, including the supply chain, continues to operate within EASA Part 21 and Part 145 regulations.
This position will be based in either Edinburgh or Amersfoort but due to the nature of the role you will be required to spend up to 50% of your time away from your home base.
This role will involve working with colleagues at all levels of the organisation, regulators, external suppliers and customers and the key accountabilities for this role include:
- Managing the organisation audit program for both Part 21G and Part 145 including external supplier audits.
- Being accredited and recognised as the Quality Manager by the relevant Airworthiness authorities.
- Ensuring that any/all airworthiness issues in both Part 21 and Part 145 are handled in accordance with regulations.
- Ensuring that New Product Introductions are introduced in line with relevant regulations.
- Implementing appropriate inspection regimes.
- Issuing and controlling authorisations for certifying staff and inspectors.
You will have worked in a highly regulated manufacturing environment and have experience of both internal process and external supplier audits. You will also have had experience in process and procedural development and knowledge of electronic assembly products.
In addition, you will have experience of working in cross functional teams across multiple sites.
You will have the ability plan and prioritise workload, with great attention to detail and have some knowledge of QPulse or other electronic quality management system software. This means that you should have excellent PC skills, including Word, Excel. It is essential that you have experience of undertaking internal and external audits. Calibration and document control experience would also be advantageous.
Essential skills and experience:
- Quality Management experience preferably in a highly regulated work environment
- Both internal process and external supplier audit experience
- Experience of process and procedural development to meet requirements
- Electronic assembly product knowledge
- Fluent in spoken and written English and a working knowledge of Dutch
- Excellent PC Skills including Word and Excel
Preferable skills and :
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21, EASA Part 145 or AS9100 systems.
CAO technical installation companies Good travel and residence policy